Guest Blogger Agreement
Guest bloggers may be invited to write an original post or they may submit a request to submit original material as a guest blogger on Renew Refresh Reset Your Life. The site’s editor has full discretion about the blog’s content.
Guest writers and regular contributors should review Our Audience: Who We Serve in order to tailor your post(s) to meet the needs of our target audience. In short, the post must be relevant to the inspirational theme of Renew Refresh Reset Your Life and its motto “Every day presents another opportunity to hit the reset button on your life.” As a guest blogger, your submissions must adhere to the following guidelines in order for your submission to receive consideration for publishing on any of the aforementioned blogs:
- Post should be a minimum of 300 and not exceed 500. RRR will consider an extension of max length upon request or if deemed necessary to complete or compliment the post.
- Audience consideration: Guest posts must be useful to this blog’s audience.
- Spelling, Grammar, Language: Guest posts must be grammatically correct, free of spelling errors and profanity (editor may make corrections to spelling, grammar language)
- All guest posts require a high quality photo of the author and a bio of 150 words or less, which will appear at the end of the guest post.
- At least 1 link to the author’s website, blog, Facebook page or other branded online destination may be included in the bio and a high quality photo.
- Your post will be syndicated (shared) on one or more of our social media sites (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc).
Guest post will be published on Mondays and/or Wednesday and are due on the Friday before the post goes live.
Once posted to social media, we recommend that you “share, like, G+, Pin, etc.” to gain maximum exposure to your social media sphere in order to aid in promoting your post as well as the site for which it is posted.
Once you submit the post, you may
- You may also independently promote the post on third-party sites such as Twitter and Facebook or on your own blog if you have one (by clicking on the appropriate social media link where the article appears on the blog.
- Any post that fails to remain relevant may be removed at the discretion of the site’s owner.
- All guest posts must be original (meaning written by the guest writer and that the post has not been previously published.
- Cite sources if including someone else’s quote.
- Posts that have been written or published elsewhere online will not be accepted as verified by Copyscape.com Plagium.com or similar source.
- Include at least one image or video
- Image or video must be one that you have personally taken or one in which you have permission to use. Copyrighted material is not permitted without the express permission of the copyright owner.
- When using images belonging to others, you must credit the image provider.
- Whether invited to guest blog or otherwise, site owner or blog owner reserves the right to reject or delete any post that does not provide useful information for the site’s audience.
- Your post shall not be in the form of an advertisement, but rather for informational purposes only.
- Please note that their is no compensation to you for submission of a post as a guest writer or regular contributor.
If you know of others that may have useful information to share with our audience and would perhaps like to be a guest blogger, please have them submit an article to email@example.com
Thank for your interest or intent to guest blog and/or your actual submission.
I have read and I understand the above guidelines for being a guest blogger and I agree to adhere to those guidelines.
Signature: __________________________ Date:______________